Monday, June 17, 2002

June 10

Hola! 
How is everyone doing?  Sounds like the perfect summer life back at home. How fun! I love summer and strawberries too! I had strawberries and cream yesterday. not fresh though still delicious. and I hate to break it to you but we don´t have much of that cafe rio stuff it´s usually carne y papas. always cooked different though. I´ve never had it the same. sometimes we have this speggetti type stuff... it´s not spegetti but it is. also we put mayo on seriously everything and I love it! it´s not that strange. there´s usually ketchup and mayo always on the table so it´s kindof like fry sauce. They just don´t mix it. I haven´t recieved any dear elders but I´ll let you know when I do. 
Hm so this week. Today we had our return and report meeting cause I´ve completed a month in the field! can you beleive it? I can´t. It went by WAY super fast and there are many things that I need to improve and it should not take this long to do it. Ay ay ay how the time flies. 
This week we worked on a lot of less actives and had a lot of them in church! big improvement! The problem is you need to continue to visit them all the time and call and it´s hard cause we have other investigators too. Infact. Our mission is changing things up a bit. Since we have so many missionaries there are sometimes 6 missionaries in one ward so we are initiating Operation Alma. Each companionship will focus on specific people. For example menos activos and incomplete families or references or recent converts. Pretty sweet. That would really be nice i think. We only have the two of us in our ward so it doesn´t effect us but I´m sure I will be affected by it in one of the many transfers. Really the ward should be helping us with menos activos and recent converts so if we can get them going that will be good too. We just called a bunch of ward missionaries yesterday so that will be a big help.
Thank you so much for all of the games. That´s going to be fun to look through and use!! THANK YOU! also thank you for your detailed letter! I like details especially since I don´t get many here. LOL. They always think i have too much emotion my companion is always telling me the things i say that they don´t say like ¨how exciting¨¨ or ¨That´s way cool¨¨ i asked what they say instead and she said nothing so... if i get home will no emotion... don´t worry i can´t be that boring. We need fun too! Work Hard Play Hard right dad?! 
 LOVE


No comments:

Post a Comment