Tuesday, June 18, 2002

June 17

Gosh The time just flies! 
Sounds like you´ve had quite the week as well! Seriously crazy! What an amazing life you are living it´s really quite out of this world but hey- the scriptures say to live out of this world so way to liken the scriptures unto yourselves.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY DAD!!!!! I sent a letter but it doesn´t sound like you got it. Hopefully this week. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! and you are the BEST DAD ever! You of all people I know seriously know how to Work Hard and Play Hard!!! I´m trying hard to be just like you! 
Brock! you are going to be a chef one day. I can´t beleive you just whipped up a great meal! The food here is so good and I want to learn how to make everything. I feel like it would take hours for all of these meals. But seriously I need to be more careful because I´ve gained a lot of weight already. I´m not joking. haha! sigh... It´s not that funny. Shoota. -- (Spanish for Shoot. Do you get extra credit for that)
transfers are every 6 weeks. Trainging is 3 months or 2 transfers so I´m in the same place with the same companion and the other two girls are the same to so not much of a change. but there´ll be new people in my zone and district. I´m doing great! There´s always something you can learn from different companions. and we are supposed to do interchanges every week. you switch companions with someone else in your zone for one night and work in their sector or they in yours. We´ve only done it once but I liked it! Everyone works a little differently and I like hearing new ways I can explain things in spanish. haha. 
Gosh. I never have the time I want. This next week is going to be full of miracles. Just you wait and see. I can´t wait to tell you all about it! LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH SO  SO SO SO MUCH: I need a bigger font!
Happy Anniversary! 25 years down. Eternity to go.  
Hermana VandeMerwe


No comments:

Post a Comment