Sunday, August 11, 2002

July 22

HELLO!!!!!
Great week. Miracles in every minute. We found lots of new people with great potential and taught many men.  Priesthood! This is my last week of training! Transfers in one week. I´ll probably stay here because that´s just how it works but you never know!
You don´t need to send a package just tell me what´s in it and I’ll go buy it. :) 
We have a new mission office so use the new address.  And my debit card works too. I imagine you could know that because there´s less money in my account? If not then hey another miracle. Ha-ha I´m just kidding. Let’s see. I´ve bought an electric pad thing for the night and a pillow and a mirror because ours broke and my companion said it was my fault and needed to buy a new one so I did. LOL. What else? Ooh a few weeks ago I bought rain boots. Still looking for regular boots though. And I´ve used a lot for food too. So I´m definitely using it. LOL. Sorry. I really do try to conserve. Colored pencils please. Ask sav about the oil things. But really. I don´t think it´s necessary to send anything right now. But when you do for Christmas or something. I have another one of those headbands with the flowers for the cold but it´s not a hat you know?  I think it´s in my clothes closet. ya. Only spend 5 minutes looking because if you don´t find it in 5 than you won´t. But those are good cause they´re like hats but I don´t need to take them off and ruin my hair every prayer. 
I can´t believe how much fun the family is having this summer! I would love to hear all about everything! 
So my schedule... can be found on the internet, downstairs in preach my gospel, in Tate’s head... but I’ll tell it you anyway. I awake at 7 and work out for 30 min eat and get ready for 1hr. then personal study for 1 hour. Comp study for 1 hr. 30 plan for the day 1 hour extra study because I’m training 1 hour lang study. Then we’re off for the day! Lunch with members and a few menos activos. We just found a new member to do our laundry and all we have to do is buy the detergent. Then we work going from house to house until 9:30. Then we come home and fill out papers and sleep at 11. Then we do it all over again. Okay ya. I’ll put more details in a letter. The problem is I don’t have time for letters either. Oh but in the summer we work until 1030 that will be fun. 
Okay so let´s see. We have a family that´s doing pretty good. The dad is always hard but we´re working on them. Also they have lots of Mormon friends but they´re all inactive so they don’t see the importance of church.  It´s really hard having so many inactives because they don´t set a good example for others and it scares me to baptize anyone until they understand. Ha-ha. And no that´s not the reason there has been no baptisms. 

I don’t know if there are holidays with fireworks..  I guess I’ll find out but!! The stars. So I haven´t seen the Southern Cross but I don´t think I really know what I’m looking for and also the scorpion thing is really easy to see. I wasn´t even looking for anything and I found it. yaya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment