Sunday, September 1, 2002

August 26

It´s off to work we go.
Hello my beautiful family! Once again I don´t have time to read your emails before but I will after. Another Pday is here. This week went by super fast. This transfer has been really. We only have 2 more weeks of this transfer. Crazy. 
So yesterday was the primary program. It was a lot different than ours. They only sang one song and then the teachers and presidency all gave a little spill... weird. The primary is so out of hand. I didn´t know until last week. wow. We need like 10 more teachers in there. 
This week we´re going to start a choir. We´ll see how long that lasts. And then next week we´ll start English class. I don´t really want to start English classes but they´ve been asking for it for 3 months now so I guess we´ll give it to them. 
So we were with the zone leaders (in our sector working with us yet again) but it was good this time because they got a phone call asking for someone in our sector and they just happened to be with us and what to our wondering ears would hear? A brother saying that his brother had a dream that he needs to be baptized! So we called his brother and then met him in the park right then! He told us that he is looking for the truth and wanted to come to our church on Sunday. He´s not married but he´s willing to do whatever he needs to in order to feel that it´s right. ... um okay! So guess who was at church on Sunday! He was! Wahoo! I´m excited to see where it goes! What else is cool is that there was like no break in the communication. He had a dream, told his brother, called the missionaries, called him, lesson. All within a short amount of time so he couldn´t forget this!  
I´m learning more every day. I´m hopefully becoming a better teacher. There is still so much to learn with that and I feel like it will take a lot of practice before I´m perfect... lol the pursuit of life. And when I have it down it will be time to go. A very good thing too because I know I couldn´t do anything without the help of the Lord.
LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!
Okay, now it´s time to go but I love you!
To where the grass grows yellow,

Hermana VandeMerwe

No comments:

Post a Comment