Thursday, December 19, 2002

November 18


Hello Family!
So... Great Week! We should be having the baptism of Marcelino next Saturday and are anxiously awaiting that. He is so awesome. He has no family and never received an education. At the beginning of teaching him. I was concerned he wouldn't remember everything because he told us it was hard to remember everything. But the more we teach him the more he remembers... just waking up the spirit within him. I love it. 
 I’m not sure what we're going to do for the talent show.. really i never know what we're going to do for anything or how they do things until after so I’ll let you know about thanksgiving and Christmas and the talent show after the act. I'm sure I won't know when I'm calling for Christmas until the week before but ya I’ll be skyping. We take it a day at a time to make an inspired week.. Anything beyond that is just crazy. Way too much can change. lol. I don't play the piano. I've always been with someone else who could so I've never had to do that. 


We are extending the rama a challenge that I want to extend to you all as well. To read 3 Nephi in 30 days. It’s only a chapter a day and it's a perfect prep for Christmas time. I know it will increase your desire to share the Book of Mormon with others and bring you closer to Christ. There is really something to be found in every single chapter of the Book of Mormon. I know that it's true and that it has answered my questions many a time. Many that i didn't even know I had. I wish you all the luck with the person you are going to share the gospel with before Christmas and hope I can hear about all of your experiences... even the bad ones, lol. It might happen. Can't lie to ya. I love you all so much! Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment