Thursday, April 24, 2014

March 3, 2014

les amo de verdad!

San Martin is full of families! I am so excited to teach them! I have had many opportunities this week to testify of the importance of families and how the gospel has blessed our family! I love it! I am so thankful that I have such great support and examples in my family and that every one of you have helped me become a better person.
The members are awesome! It’s crazy to be in an area with so many members! We're in a ward and the building has two wards so we start church at 9. It's going to be great. Welcome to LA!!
Let's see... everyone has cars, OH! Our house is amazing!!! It used to have 6 hermanas. And now it only has us two. So it's super big. We each have our own study table, our own fan... really our own everything. Our own bathroom... I have my own bedroom as my closet. We do share the ironing room tough... tough luck.
Tate. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES ALL THE TIME WHENEVER I ASKD! I always tell everyone how amazing and service giving is my little brother. All I would have to say is ¨I want cookies¨ and there it was complete with a cup of milk... okay sometimes there was the question "What kind?" but you know...
I really miss those chocolate chip cookies...
Brock. I played soccer last Monday. We went to the rio for a branch activity and we got them all playing a game of soccer. It was really fun and my team totally dominated and then I ran into hermana Weigel and hurt my leg. But it was okay so I kept playing. It was toward the end. So then I lifted up my pant leg and my leg had a HUGE bump the size of a baseball. Not even a joke. It was sick. And now I have a huge bruise so I wear longer skirts. lol. But it was the weirdest thing to see on my leg!!!
Mom! Thank you so much for always having chocolate! All I want is some chocolate but we don't have food storage like we do at home...
I love you al! Until next time,
I will think about you every day!
Hermana VandeMerwe

No comments:

Post a Comment