Thursday, July 24, 2014

May 28, 2014

fueron de chocolate...
Well this week was swell.  I think that means like good but with not good too. I mean obviously it was great. But we did have some good walking days and citas falling and all of that. That silly rain. It ruins everything. Actually I love the rain but here on the mission it sure makes teaching people difficult. I think I’ll save it for after.
This lady started calling behind us one day so we turned around to talk to her and she had nice warm pan in her hands for us. It was so kind. Come to find out she is a long lost member and we can go visit her but ¨she's not going to church¨. We’ll see..
We are doing really great with our investigators. The familia fonseca knows they have to be baptized they just have to decide to do it but they will. And Consuelo came to church on Sunday. So as her third assistance we are going to go drill out her doubts tonight and get her baptized already. And we also had a great family of menos activos come to church so that was great too. There are some people that just make you SO happy to see in the church if you know what I mean. I hope you do. If not, find that happiness. It’s for EVERYONE.
I know you've probably seen this video but you guys should all watch it because we're all in love with it over here as missionaries and I wish I could show it to everyone. Where is that iPad when you need it.
"gracias a el"... I hope it's in English
thanks to him? mormon message.
I love you all!
Hermana VandeMerwe

No comments:

Post a Comment