Sunday, August 11, 2002

August 5

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Brock are you 14 now? Crazy strange. What did you do? I´m surprised I don´t have a long letter from you telling me all about it. I hope you have a great time being 14! I won´t know you as a 14 year old so pretty much you can do whatever you want and I’ll never know. But mom will so.... speed bump is all. Just remember everything I’ve told you. 

HOLA!!!

Quite a good week with my new companion. LOL. There are little squiggly lines under all of my words because it´s in English. HAHA. It usually doesn´t do that. Unless I’ve forgotten how to spell..
Anyway. Hermana Bowman is great!!! She´s from Alpine, UT and is very talented. She is very confident and smart and knows what she´s doing. I like it. I like it quite a lot. We had a family home evening-- activity for the ward and each organization did a talent. So as missionaries my comp read a story she wrote about a seed growing into a tree and I acted like a seed... growing into a tree... Lol. hahahaha. I hope it was better than it sounds when I type it. I had lots of practice from when I was playing with Savannah and Maddie. (Did I ever tell you sterling Richards was in my zone at the mtc?- side note)
We also had "Mega Domingo" where everyone was supposed to bring a friend to church, it was mission wide and our ward decided to do a lunch after too for everyone but it was raining so our attendance was worse than ever. lol. Lots of food though.  Really the people don´t go anywhere if it´s raining... and yet they´re never home. hmmm.
They also go to the hospital all the time. All the time. Like for the smallest things like a cold. It´s kind of funny. Actually it´s hilarious but I have to control my laughter. 
I´m glad to hear the reunion went so well! I haven´t read all about it yet but I’m excited to!
Thanks!

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment