Friday, November 8, 2002

October 28

Well this week has been… really just kind of interestingly hard. Our zone was just hurt like no other. I think it’s because president told us if we met our baptism goal this month he would take us to Villarica. But instead my comp and I were in the house all week. Except when we went all the way to Temuco for the doctor and shots for tonsillitis. Then my zone leader came down with something the other day and was inside too and then my district leader was chopping wood and got a metal piece in his eye and we’ve just been praying and fasting all week so that he doesn’t lose his vision. He’s already had one surgery and he’ll have another the next week in Santiago.
I guess we’re not going to Villarica.
But HEY! I got the package! It came just in time. Brockton you are just a life saver! I made some squishys for us to play with while we just talked for 5 days straight. She couldn’t sleep much and didn’t have much to do so now she knows everything about me and all of you too! lol. I did get to clean the fridge.. That’s always an adventure. Also I gave some to the elders because I knew he was just inside with his comp too. And I gave them some army men so they could make an attack plan for our zone. We’ll see what they came up with.
The letters were the best part. I’m so glad that none of you have changed much! I got some good laughs and smiles from all of your notes and from the photos. Brock looking like a real stud becoming a teacher. I’ll be showing that to everyone now when I talk about the priesthood. I found a good place for it in my scriptures. Also where is my family reunion shirt!
Well that’s all for now! I love you all so much! I know this church is true and that God loves all of you super much!! I hope you find someone to share the gospel with this week and that you pray for the same! DON’T go changing now.
LOVE;

Hermana VandeMerwe

No comments:

Post a Comment