Sunday, February 23, 2014

February 10, 2014

 I Like to Look for Rainbows Whenever There is Rain
 I had the privilege of being here for the baptism of Alexis! He really took a lot of steps full of faith to be baptized and I am so happy that the lord was able to use me as an instrument in his hands to say exactly what he needed to Alexis. I know that this baptism had absolutely nothing to do with me and I learned so much as I heard things coming out of my mouth that I didn't even know before to help him conquer the world. I think I learned more than he did and that's exactly how it's supposed to be. When we follow the spirit all of us can be edified.
 I absolutely love teaching him and his twin brother, Bydon, who we are working and praying for. I can feel the trust that my Heavenly Father has in me as we do our best to teach them what they need and when they don't fulfil, we teach them again, and if they still don’t' listen the Lord always finds another way to teach them the lesson. Usually by slapping them in the face. lol. But I know that the Lord provides a way and prepares the hearts and minds of the people.
 The baptism went by smoothly... well for everyone there... lol. I had a lot of fun swimming in the baptism font beforehand to clean it and getting in trouble because we're not supposed to swim.. I’m just kidding... kind of. We sang I like to look for Rainbows acapella with my companion and Hermana Horan who was able to come down for the baptism! Thank heavens for her voice. I don't know what I would have done without her!
 Oh and I got the package!!!! I LOVE IT! BEST PACKAGE EVER! Thanks! I laughed so hard at the calendar and my comp laughed even harder so we had a good time with that. Also I love the skirt and scarf. I felt like I just went shopping and was taking the things from the bags. I'm so happy to have another scarf! So cute! I'm excited to go shopping there! And of course thanks to the family entero for the letters of love.
 The temple passport thing is ADORABLE!
 I love you  all and wish you a great week full of love. But not this love of the world. The pure love of Christ! I'll have him sent it your way!


Feliz Dia de Carino!
Hermana VandeMerwe

No comments:

Post a Comment