Thursday, April 24, 2014

April 15, 2014

Count your many blessings and then live in them.

CAÑETE! I love it! i love love love it! I'm really happy to be here. It is going to be a lot of work to make a place here as neither Hermana Wiegle or I have been in the sector before. White Wash! We do a lot of walking and talking to people in the street and as of today we have three investigators but none have said yes to baptism. We just have to get them working and coming to church and all that jazz. Consuelo is 18 and has already been to church 2 times but also recently went to the catholic church and felt good there....
Sandra is 19 and doesn't want to commit to something she knows she might not be able to fulfill but she's looking for the true church and understands the importance of God's will not her own.
And Victoria is 71 but she looks and acts likes she's in her 50s and is really receptive to everything we say.
Sunday was a good day getting to know some people. We had a reunion with the missionaries de la rama and they are all SO GREAT! And they all like do what they should and it's THE COOLEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!  We are in a rama  but it's really big and strong so with just a few more priesthood holders we'll be flying with the big guys.
AND! I got my package!! Thanks so much!! I love it all! And the cookies are just fantastic!! As good as from the oven!
I love you all!
Nos vemos!
Hermana VandeMerwe

No comments:

Post a Comment