Thursday, April 24, 2014

April 7, 2014

Conference: Did you see that???? DID YOU SEE IT?
We are all going. To live. We are all going to live. !!!!!
What a great Conference weekend! I looked forward to it so much that I felt like Christmas ended when they closed the last session. Not to mention the same feeling that conference brings as when it’s Christmas time and everyone is filled with the spirit of Christ.
It's getting quite chilly over here so we finally started feeling like Christmas me and my comp. She didn't have the greatest Christmas here in Chile so I told her we were going to have another one to make up for it. Last Monday we went shopping to get some things. I bought some needed boots for winter and today we are celebrating Christmas! It didn't work out quite as well as we planned because we still have our normal list of things to do on Mondays and my boots were too small so I'm going to see if I can exchange them and also. I'm leaving. Yup. Transfer! It was a really short time I had here so it's kind of interesting. I'm going to CaƱate to be with Herman Weigle. She is from Arizona, we lived together in Pitrufquen and we got here at the same time so I know her well already. It will be a lot of fun! Also I received news today from Pitrufquen that Byron got baptized!!!!! I could not be happier! He got baptized, completing my little fam :)! Wahoo!
I loved every bit of conference and went over my notes to tell you which one was my favorite but I just couldn't choose. I am most definitely going to work on loving more and defending my faith with compassion. Also seeing things from another's point of view as Elder Zwick talked. I would highly recommend going over Richard G Scotts talk again because I feel like it's the secret to every calling and responsibility in the church to help others receive the true gospel.
I am so excited to hear from all of you what you learn from Preach My Gospel.
I love you!
Hermana VandeMerwe

No comments:

Post a Comment