Thursday, April 24, 2014

March 31, 2014

3/31
Well. I don't have time to write all of those things but I have definitely learned a ton in the last year. It definitely doesn't feel like it's been a year. I feel like this is just my life and it I can't remember much before and the only time I remember an end is when I feel the urgency to do as much as possible to invite every person to come unto Christ and to change who I am before my time runs out...
I have learned that we are all LITERALLY children of God and that he loves us. I know that Christ was the only one humble enough to be prepared to be our Savior. I know that he is my brother and I have learned that we were and are really great friends. I know that he loves individually and that he knows very individually. I know that our father in heaven knows us a lot more than we know ourselves. I've learned that He is devastated every time we do what's wrong but that He has the hope and faith that we will do what's right and He is always pulling on our arms to help us raise back up. I know that every single one of us are brothers and sisters, one giant family, that will one day be glorified. But really, glorified. With so much family love for one another that the spirit will shout from all sides. I have learned that there is no eternal life without one another and therefore there is no other important work than to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man. If we want it, we have to help others achieve it. I've learned that repentance is hard and that we have to want to change with sincerity. I've learned that pride will kill us all. I have an unbreakable testimony of the word of wisdom and the law of chastity. I know that our spirits are stronger than the temptations of the world. I know we need to protect and guard our bodies so we can have families. I know that without our family we can't reach our full potential. I've learned that the Book of Mormon is so absolutely true. I’ve learned there is a power that comes from reading the word of God. I've learned the Joseph Smith was a prophet. I know that God has a LOT of faith in us to use his power with wisdom. I know that the power of the priesthood is the power of God. I know that this is the ONLY CHURCH with the FULL RESTORED TRUTH and POWER TO SAVE.
It might not be 365 but forgive my lack of time. I'm stoked for conference! And hey! a great activity to invite a nonmember to! Just an idea!
I LOVE YOU!
Hermana VandeMerwe

No comments:

Post a Comment