Thursday, April 24, 2014

March 24, 2014

I said Love love love LOOOVEE
I just love you all so much! I had a great week just learning and teaching and teaching and learning.
There is so much power in knowing without a doubt that Jesus Christ, the son of God lives and that he rules his church on the earth. I am trying to grow my testimony stronger and stronger so that I can share it with more of this power. The great thing about the true gospel of Jesus Christ is that it gives us no reason to doubt. There is an answer for everything and it's not hard to find if you really really want it.
This week we started English classes here in the San Martin. .. I wouldn't say it went amazingly well. But lol. We’ll make it better for next week.
We taught the story of Abraham and Isaac to a recently baptized little boy and asked him what he should do at the end. He said "sacrifice"
"And what are you going to sacrifice?"
" a little bunny"
JAJA! I don't think he got it at all.
So news on the temple... i don't know. What I've heard is that Elder Holland came and said the ground would break in the summer (jan or feb) which didn't happen. And then I heard that he came again? And changed the site of the temple to a place where they already started building new apartments so now they have to pay all the people back their money that had said they wanted to live there and all that and then hopefully they'll start building.

i want it to be soon so so bad! And general conference is coming! I’M STOKED!! I am so excited! GET EXCITED! It's going to be good!
I love you!
Hermana VandeMerwe

No comments:

Post a Comment