Thursday, April 24, 2014

April 21, 2014

Things my heart still needs to know
We've had a really good week! Well we've found a ton more people to teach and they're totally all going to get baptized! I can see it now.
So we didn’t do ANYTHING for Easter. It was so weird. Not in church or anything. The kids in primary did have something the day before where they colored eggs so they do that and the Easter bunny comes to leave eggs.  I'm very thankful for your Easter package that reminded me that that is a holiday. Paris sounds like so much fun! I'm sorry it was crowded. Please send some pictures!
Sorry I don't have much to tell you this week. I’m just living the good
 old missionary life and loving it. The church is true and we can change, ourselves and everyone else as we wake up to our duty to grow the kingdom of God. Wahoo! Have at it.
I love you!
Hermana VandeMerwe

No comments:

Post a Comment