Thursday, July 24, 2014

July 7, 2014

tengo gozo en mi alma ho
que brilla mucho mas...
We sang that song to a family and the little boy looked at us with such disgust and then started screaming. He hated it. ¨did you like the song?¨ ¨NO!¨
We found this amazing family. We were able to teach them all as a family all together which I feel like I haven't done for so long. We are teaching lots of families but they are always there at different times. This family all gathered around the table and listened and they are just so great. There is NOTHING BETTER than teaching the entire family.
We also had a fhe with a family ma that finally came to church so we made brownies with them.
And another miracle. We went to the church to teach a young woman English with her friend that isn't a member and so we go and while we are there some guy just walks into the church (our hands) and says he wants to learn more... well okay.
So we gave the nonmembers a tour of the church and then start teaching English. But he doesn't want to learn English, he wants to learn about the church. So we split and my comp starts teaching him while I teach English. And I’m just so proud of her. She taught the whole restoration while I was pretending to help with English but really listening to her inviting him to baptism and then putting a date.... God really does just work miracles.
So question if Tate and Brock get my emails? Wouldn’t that be sad if I came home and found out you hadn't received any of them. They’re just the only ones that don't answer... teenagers these days.
Also. I think the only thing I need is more Dramamine mom. I hope you haven't sent that envelope yet. But that is something that's very necessary. I might be giving you all hugs in clothes with throw up all over them.
Oh and our new presidente is GREAT! VERY GRINGO! But I like it. lol. I’m very excited to learn from him, I know I’ll grow a lot from his teachings!
Love you all! Sorry so short!
Hermana VandeMewe

No comments:

Post a Comment