Thursday, July 24, 2014

June 30, 2014

Open thou my eyes...
And I shall see

Oh my. I have like no time because I accidently turned off my computer and then it took like my whole hour and it's almost 6 so we'll be heading out to work right after in like 10 min. but hey as long as I’m here...
We had a good week. Our new president came and we get to meet him tomorrow! Ah! So exciting. It’s going to be a little weird. Also we got permission from him to watch the game... sigh. I must admit it was a very good game.
Mormon 6:1.
We watched it at a members house over lunch.. And then went over to a baptism at the church. And then that night.... miracle!
A few weeks ago we found this inactive knocking doors and he said his family weren't members.. Bingo. so we went back and his wife said to come back Saturday so we come back Saturday and a girl answers and says her parents aren't there so I was like "okay, we'll pass by another time then" and she was like "but I’m here" all tentatively. Sweet! She is adorable. And her mom came back just a little bit after. We taught her all about the resercution and she was so excited to come to church the next day. And did she come. YES. You better believe it!

Tonight I’m going to finish my goal of reading the book of Mormon by the end of June so that I can read it one more time by the end of my mission. And I LOVE IT! So can I just recommend reading it out loud... wow? It’s like watching an action movie.
And I totally got your package and I love EVERYTHING IN IT! For real. Everything works and looks great! I took some pics but I can't send pictures from canñete. Hence why you haven't received any for a few months. Wow how the time flies.

I love you all!
Have a great great week!
Hermana VandeMerwe

No comments:

Post a Comment