Thursday, July 24, 2014

May 12, 2014

Pues pues pues. Here we are again. Well not much has happened in our short amount of time separated. We came home and talked about our talk with the family while I had some sausage and eggs in a tortilla. ... But remember now that I bought the tortilla. They don't really eat them. The food my companions and I have missed most and really the only thing they don't have here is Mexican as in a sweet pork burrito from costa vida. (Black beans medium sauce) still have it memorized. We mainly eat potatoes and noodles. Italian. Chicken and ... cow. I taught someone that had a Chinese restaurant once but I haven't eaten it. I have had some food from Peru... but I’ve never seen anything Mexican. But I still advise you to go and eat Mexican and think about me and how I would like to be eating it with you.
This morning we studied.... cleaned... and now I’m here so that's that.
More details...
I read about how people find joy in Christ in alma 28.... cleaned the toilet and vacuumed.... and I think now we're going to get some grocery shopping done look for some boots and tights and get some empanadas in the street.
Thanks for all talking to me yesterday. I felt bad I couldn't really see you but maybe that's for the better. You will just have to send pictures. ...
I love you all!
HEMANA VANDEMERWE

No comments:

Post a Comment