Thursday, July 24, 2014

May 5, 2014

Quizas debo escribir me carta en español? No puedo esperar hablarles esta Domingo!
Well that's enough of that. We've had a tough week over here full of wet, rained, unsuccessful days but you know what always precedes a miracle so...
I hope your trip to Mexico was way fun! I can't wait to hear all about it and to hear your Spanish. Hopefully I'm better than Brockton is by now. Do you still get extra credit?
Also.so I guess you are 2 hours different right now? I hope so. So I plan on calling right after you have church. I'll be calling from here at 6:30/7:00 my time. Also I don't know if I'm going to have a ton of time so I was thinking everyone could maybe think of a question or two or a story or whatever so I can hear from everyone. That is if mom is willing to share her time because I'm really calling for her. I love you mom!
Nos Vemos,
Hermana VandeMerwe

No comments:

Post a Comment